Some of our customers – when will you join?
These companies already use TARTT CMS for Augmented Reality
Augmented Reality CMS showcases
Only a few examples of what our customers use TARTT for
Enrich your printed static content with the digital world of possibilities.
Make not yet existing products like houses imaginable
Engage users attention and increase their interaction with your brand.
Live chroma keying on camera screen combined with 3D models
Direct mailing is not dead – enhance it with AR content.
Bring products to life that are hidden inside their packages.
Manage AR content with TARTT CMS
An easy to use Content Management System for AR
Create channel and campaign
For structuring content and improving analytics.
From JPG or PDF. Optionally import from InDesign.
Add AR content
Images/Buttons, Overlay Videos (optional with alpha masks), 3D models (optional with animations) and enhance all objects with event based actions.
Test and publish
Publish AR content to the official TARTT App or your own app.
Do you want to learn more about Augmented Print and AR CMS TARTT?
Watch a presentation about AR and Augmented Print
Understand the differences of VR / AR / MR, see at lot of inspiring AR / MR examples and learn how to start with AR using Augmented Print. This presentation was recorded at the CeBIT 2017 in Germany.
Install the TARTT App and try out some of the AR experiences companies have created
Download the TARTT brochure. And scan the examples in this brochure using the official TARTT app for iOS and Android. See what other people have created with TARTT!
Sign up for free and try out TARTT CMS
The best way to find out how the Augmented Reality CMS TARTT can help you is trying it out yourself. Upload your printed pages, add AR content like images, video and 3d models and bring your printed material to life!
Read what real people are thinking of their experience with using AR CMS TARTT
Read more about this TARTT AR CMS product review
Not sure yet whether TARTT will work for you?
Features of TARTT CMS
Professional features that help creating inspiring AR experiences
Create channel and campaign
- Manage channels and campaigns
- Channels can contain unlimited campaigns
- Create channels for separating content
- Get analytics data for each channel / campaign
- Add pages from JPG or PDF
- Multi page PDF files are supported
- Import pages and AR Content from InDesign export
- Replace pages with updated versions
Add AR content
- Use multiple AR object types like image, video, 3D models
- Add event based actions to all objects
- Use events like “on click”, “on loaded” and many more
- Use actions like “AR World methods” or “AR Object methods”
- Use AR World methods like “Open URL in browser”, “Play video in fullscreen player” or “Call phone number”
- Use AR Object methods to run methods like “show”, “hide”, “play” and many more on other objects on the same page
- Run custom code or custom extensions as action for events
- Let the AR world interact with your app sending requests based on events
- Use 3D models with or without animations
- Use videos as overlay (even alpha mask is supported) or in fullscreen player
Test and publish
- Test your AR content before publishing it
- Continue adding AR content after publishing without affecting the published AR world
- Activate / Deactivate or delete published AR worlds if not needed any more
Cloud Storage and Database
- All media files are stored on cloud storage
- All exported AR world files are stored on cloud storage
- TARTT App / your app will connect to cloud database for fast delivery
TARTT App, branded app or SDK
- Publish AR content to the public TARTT App
- Get a branded copy of the TARTT App with your custom name, icon, launch image and app store entry
- Use the SDK to add AR content to your existing or new custom developed app
- Multilanguage support for AR content
- Google Analytics tracking of AR world actions
- Multiple TARTT CMS users possible
- SLA and support plans available
- Training for your team available
- Consulting for creating AR experiences available
Please note: Not all features are available for all plans. Check out the plans to see more.
For using TARTT CMS / SDK / App
- Access to TARTT CMS (Software as a Service)
- Manage unlimited* campaigns / channels
- Manage unlimited* pages
- Manage unlimited* AR Content (Images, Videos, 3D models)
- Manage unlimited* events / actions: «AR World Methods» («Open URL In Browser», «Open Video In Fullscreen Video Player») and «AR Object Methods» (Run actions on other AR Objects of the same page)
- Test & Publish AR content to TARTT App
- 1 TARTT CMS user
- 100 MB Cloud Storage
- Unlimited* app users
- Standard support
- * = fair use
- Everything in Starter
- Additional actions in events / action manager: «Open HTML Content Layer», «Run Custom Code», «Send Request To The App»
- Access to Google Analytics to track actions
- Extended support
- Optional: Publish AR Content to your branded TARTT App
- Everything in Starter & Plus
- Use TARTT SDK in your own app
- InDesign import of pages and content
- Multiple TARTT CMS users
- Multi-language support for AR content
- Custom extensions, custom user interface (UI) and any other development you might need
- Use your own Google Analytics account
- SLA and support plans
- Training for your team
Questions about TARTT
What does “Fair use” mean?
With our Starter and Plus plans, you will get unlimited campaigns / channels, pages, AR content, events / actions and app users. However we need to make sure that all customers can benefit from this offer. So if your usage will exceed the average customer usage over longer time, we will get in touch with you to see if a branded TARTT App / custom app might be a better fit for you. If you are not sure if your usage will cause any issues, just get in touch with us.
What is a “branded TARTT App”?
With the Plus plan, you have the option to publish AR Content to your branded TARTT App. A branded TARTT App is a copy of our own TARTT App. But with your launch image, icon, name and app store entry. Please note that there is a one-time setup fee for getting a branded TARTT App and the monthly fee might increase depending on your planned type of usage.
What does count againt the Cloud Storage space?
There are two main types of files: Media files and published AR World files. Each file you upload in media manager (images, videos, 3D models, 360° photos) will count againt the Cloud Storage space. And each time you do an export, besides the basic AR World files also the included media files will be stored separately. So each export will also increase the space needed. But don’t worry – you can always delete old AR World files.
Is there any restriction of the number of pages per channel?
Yes. Channels are limited to a maximum number of 50 pages. If you need more pages per channel, get in touch. We will probably find a solution for your need.
Do I have to sign a long term contract?
No. We don’t force you into long-term contracts. Starter and Plus plans are month to month. You can cancel at any time. When you cancel, you will only be charged for the current month. The next month will not be charged.
Do you offer any discounts?
If you decide to stay with us for 12 months in adance, we are giving you 2 of them for free. Pay 10 months and get 12.
How long will my AR content stay published?
As long as you have an active subscription, your AR content will stay published. You can also delete published content manually. Please note that when you cancel your subscription, your published content will not be available any more.
What does it mean that “Wikitude is integrated into TARTT”?
TARTT CMS is a web application for managing AR content. To be able to recognize images in a mobile app and rendering content into camera screen, AR technology is needed. We partnered with Wikitude as their main focus is to provide such technology.
Learn more about Wikitude
Do you have any questions, want to try TARTT or sign up? Get in touch!
We are happy to talk about how you can best benefit from TARTT
Interested in shaping the future of TARTT? Get in touch!
We are currently searching for talents joining us in these positions: